„basketpulse.com“ game (further in text – we, our, etc.) strives to protect personal data and clients’ privacy. Personal data is handled in compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Children who are under 16 can not provide their personal data in our website. If you are younger than 16 year old, you have to get consent from your parents or guardians before providing your personal data.
How we collect your data?
Your personal data (any information that could identify you) is collected:
Data we collect and lawful bases
- when you fill out a form yourself (for example, during registration or other forms)
- automatically when using the website. For example, IP address is detected automatically, also browser information and data that is saved in cookies (more information about Cookies may be found below).
We collect minimum required amount of data:
- Information about you - e-mail address, username, country, date of birth, facebook id, google e-mail address.
- Technical data - IP addresses, browser information.
Part of this data is essential (e-mail address, username, country, IP addresses, browser information). Other data is optional but it may help you to use the game more conveniently (date of birth, facebook account, google account).
Lawful bases include your consent and “legitimate interests”.
Who we share data with?
We may share your personal data with:
How we protect your data?
- Banks/companies that help operating payments;
- Other responsibly selected business partners. For example, MailerLite and others. These partners can not use your data in any other ways than those described in the contract with us.
- Law enforcement agencies;
- Other parties when required by law or when necessary to protect our lawful interests.
There are reasonable and adequate physical, organizational and technical measures that help protecting your personal data. However, we cannot warrant total security - no website, no internet operation, no computer system or wireless connection is totally secure.
When account in the game is fully closed, your personal data will be deleted over the upcoming 30 days.
Depending on the situation data subject (whose personal data is handled by data controller) has these rights:
- Right to be informed - about management of his personal data.
- Right of access - know what personal data is held about him and how it is processed.
- Right of rectification - in case of inaccurate or incomplete data possibility to have personal data rectified/edited.
- Right to erasure (the right to be forgotten) - to have personal data permanently deleted upon request.
- Right to restrict processing - block processing of personal data in case of legal reasons.
- Right to data portability - where reasonably possible, measures to retain and reuse personal data for his own purpose.
- Right to object - in certain circumstances, data subjects are entitled to object to their personal data being further used.
In specific cases of legal reasons, investigations, prevention of violations or protection of rights the above mentioned data subject’s rights may not be realized.
In order to use your rights, you can use links in the game or e-mails. You can also contact us by this e-mail: [email protected]
Cookies are small data files transferred onto computers or devices by websites for record-keeping purposes and to enhance functionality. Information stored in cookies helps to ensure that you could use the main functions of the game or allows to browse the game more conveniently.
Cookies are stored on your individual device and you have full control over their use. You may deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings of your web browser. Cookies that are already stored may be deleted at any time. However, if you choose to deactivate cookies, You may not be able to use the game or the system may operate worse because part of information stored in cookies is essential for game’s operation.
More information about cookies may be found here: AllAboutCookies.org
Cookies that are used in the game:
- Functional - necessary for providing the services. For example, user’s login information, user’s selected language, etc.
- Statistical - helps to analyze and improve the system. For example, how long users stay in the game, how many users visit the website, which website’s pages are the most popular, etc.
- Advertising - helps to select relevant advertisements, collects statistics about performance of advertisements, etc.
In case of questions regarding this policy, you can contact us by e-mail: [email protected]