I get 7 pot very cheap 2 seasons contract pg and 8 pot 16 years pgsg with 332 peak(will be bigger in the future).
I trade Pavilionis, this is last his season, team go to top16, so need to save money. Acuna has very high rt, but has random skills + next season his minimum wage will be 36536. Almorranas get stronger, but next season Pavilionis will be retired and Acuna very expensive. I know that this trade is not balanced by salaries, but otherwise both teams have benefits for this trade.
Predicted Peak RT - peak RT that could be reached with good improvement conditions (training, playing time, coaches, etc.) Finally it can be higher with very good conditions or lower with average conditions.
Icons under the player's name and in other sections display additional information about the player.
- Shape: Not prepared
- Shape: Almost not prepared
- Shape: Excellent
- Shape: Tired
- Shape: Exhausted
- Not registrable for match
- Franchise player
- Team captain
- School talent
- Player has ended his career
- Club wants to trade this player
- Club doesn't want to trade this player
- Transferring player is currently not allowed
- Player is on loan (contract with another club)
- Is going to end his career in the end of the season
- Good dunker
- Good defender
- Good 3-point shooter
- Good playmaker
Player's achievements - what awards and how many times the player has received.
- Gold medal
- Silver medal
- Bronze medal
- MVP of the season
- In season's TOP5
- The most perspective in league
- Participant of the All Star day