How the Fair Play Committee members voted:
- volunteers voted "Revert and punish": 2
- volunteers voted "Revert": 6
- volunteers voted "Fair": 0
These reasons were chosen by the volunteers during voting:
2 - Suspicion that trade’s goal is to help one of the teams
3 - Overuse of disbalanced trades. Players' trade somehow has to benefit both teams (financially, in respect of team composition, etc). Good but expensive player can be traded to a bit worse but cheaper player. This type of trade can not be overused.
1 - Significantly unfair to other users (for example, when strong and cheap player is moved to lower division).
1 - Other reasons. Volunteers wrote explanations:
--- -- 01-01
Predicted Peak RT - peak RT that could be reached with good improvement conditions (training, playing time, coaches, etc.) Finally it can be higher with very good conditions or lower with average conditions.
Icons under the player's name and in other sections display additional information about the player.
- Shape: Not prepared
- Shape: Almost not prepared
- Shape: Excellent
- Shape: Tired
- Shape: Exhausted
- Not registrable for match
- Franchise player
- Team captain
- School talent
- Player has ended his career
- Club wants to trade this player
- Club doesn't want to trade this player
- Transferring player is currently not allowed
- Player is on loan (contract with another club)
- Is going to end his career in the end of the season
- Good dunker
- Good defender
- Good 3-point shooter
- Good playmaker
Player's achievements - what awards and how many times the player has received.
- Gold medal
- Silver medal
- Bronze medal
- MVP of the season
- In season's TOP5
- The most perspective in league
- Participant of the All Star day