I bought a player from limited players' market but he doesn't appear in my team, why?
Player will only come to your team at the end of the season - on 63rd day
. Teams get ready for the next season
by signing contracts with players in limited players' market.
Why free players' market and trades are not available?
Free players' and coaches' market is opened on the 1st day of the season and is closed
in the middle of the season (36th day of season
). Then limited market is opened and is available till the end of the season.
Trading and releasing players is available only when free players' market is open.
More information about game's events may be found in help section: Date/Time of updates
In the market I offered too big salary. Can I cancel my offer?
It is possible to cancel offer given in the market UNTIL the day of decision (paid feature). It can be done in section: Marketplace - My offers.
Offers can't be cancelled on the last day before decision.
What does "Term" column in the market mean?
Player will choose the best offer (and sign contract) after the number of days indicated in "Term" column. If "Term" is , it means that player will choose the best offer at the end of the current day.
Why player decided to end his career unexpectedly?
Sometimes (rarely) players have to end their careers even if they are not old yet. If it happens during limited players' market, player informs the club he had chosen to play in - that he won't be able to join the team next season. After that season this player will disappear from players' lists (or may stay in some team's hall of fame as a player that ended career).
Players have to end careers unexpectedly in order to control the number of good (ex-denominative) players in the game. If a new team is created and closed quite quickly, its denominative player is removed from the game.
Also very low RT and potential players may understand that playing basketball is not for them and decide to end their careers unexpectedly (before they get old).
In advance contracts can be extended with maximum 3 players (coaches) per season. I still haven't extended 3 contracts this season. Why can't I extend any more contracts?
Contracts can be extended in advance with: franchise player, players (coaches) from scouts and one selected player (coach) that came from market (trades) (available once in 2 seasons).
1. Is the contract of your franchise player ending this season? If yes, this could be 1 of your 3 available extensions. If not - you still have 3 extensions available.
2. Have you extended contract with player (coach) that came from market or trades? This option is available once in two seasons. So, this season you may extend contract with 1 such player or with none such players (if you have already used this option last season). If you can use this option this season, you will have left 1 or 2 available extensions depending whether you extended contract with franchise player this season or not. If you can't use this option this season, you will have left 2 or 3 available extensions for the last option.
3. After using the above mentioned two options, all the left available extensions can be used for extending contracts with players (coaches) that have been found by scouts for your club. There will be at least 1 extension left for players (coaches) from scouts.
If you still have one or few available extensions but there are no players listed as available for extension
- probably you have already used the first two options (or they are not available this season: franchise player and player (coach) from market (trades)) and there are no more players found by scouts with ending contracts
Why player doesn't appear in training?
When player changes team (market, trades, lending), he appears in training report 1 day later.
Why player is not in Excellent shape?
Shape is like a long-term tiredness. Everyday it moves towards Excellent shape. However, if player got very tired in today's match, it may take a few days to recover. Also, he may have not recovered from earlier matches. A player may be Not prepared, if he doesn't get enough playing time.
If player is Tired, you need to give him less playing time or you may need to give him a free day in order to get some more rest.
If player is Not prepared, you need to give him more playing time.
What does maximum sum available for personnel's salaries mean?
It shows the maximum amount that club can spend for salaries (players' and coaches'). It helps clubs to evaluate their financial situation but doesn't ensure that club won't go bankrupt. It is not recommended to spend this whole sum for salaries. Club's manager should observe that expenses do not exceed income.
Why is sum for renting arena displayed in 'predicted balance' section if I do not rent any arena?
Predicted balance displays club's anticipated income and expenses in the remaining part of the season. This prediction is not accurate because there may be unforeseen income/expenses.
When predicting income from matches, it is calculated approximately - how much club would get playing with average price tickets and in arena of appropriate size according to interested spectators. It means that this amount of income will be received if the predicted sum is spent on rent of arenas. If club decides not to rent arena, it will not pay money on renting arenas but will receive smaller income from matches (because some interested visitors won't get tickets in small home arena).
Why Youth team player's salary is not covered by sponsors?
There are various conditions that have to be fulfilled in order to get salary covered. All these conditions are listed in help: https://www.basketpulse.com/en/Pagalba-sarasas.htm#hlpanc_5068ae33ecb86
The list is quite big and managers often forget to check all items. Most often managers do not pay attention to these points:
Why scouts often find very bad players?
- "Sponsor doesn't cover salaries for players that are good enough to play in the Main team. Full salary will be paid if player's RT is bigger than: Main team's average players' RT - 5%." Team's RT average is displayed in club's description page
- If there were some changes in the Main team's roster, its RT average may have changed. Or oppositely, the rankings haven't been updated at the time of paying players' salaries.
"Average players' RT is used the same that is displayed in club's description page (RT average (with mouse over) in strength rankings, not team's strength). If players' salaries change but strength rankings are not yet updated, the average displayed in club's description page (strength rankings) is used - also not updated yet."
- Salaries' coverage in Youth team may have not been recalculated yet. So, you have to wait until it is done and check afterwards. Time of this event (and also other's) may be found here: https://www.basketpulse.com/en/Pagrindinis-diena.htm
There are not so many true talents that they could be found everyday for every club. Increasing scouts' financing increases chances to find a better talent but doesn't guarantee it (having spent certain amount on unsuccessful scouts' searches, guaranteed player will be found. More information about it may be found in help). True talents can also be found with 0 Eu financing but chances are smaller.
Why scouts find 14-15 year old player when I'm looking for older player?
If scouts are sent to find 16-17 year old player, they look for a player of this age. If scouts find a decent player (5 potential or higher), they present the found player for the team.
If the player is of very low potential and club has basketball school, scouts don't display report about the found 16-17 year old player and make additional search for player of 14-15 year old. Whatever scouts find during the second search, the result is displayed. In this case, scouts give second chance and make 2 searches.
If club doesn't have basketball school, scouts always show the result of the first search - if it is perspective or low potential (2-4) player.
Can I change my player's position?
Yes, first and alternative positions can be indicated in Tactics-Positions
How can I register players for the match?
It can be done In Tactics-Tactics section. Manager can select which players should start the match and which should substitute them later.
How can I make my player a captain?
It can be done in player's description page. It is a paid feature.
What does the red color in players skills' page mean?
Players marked in red can't be registered for the match on that day. They might be injured or they may have come to the team recently. The reason is written in player's description page.
What are the criteria of defining standings in groups?
1) Number of victories
2) Number of victories in head-to-head matches
3) +/- points difference ratio in head-to-head matches (among the teams in tiebreaker)
4) Points scored in head-to-head matches
5) +/- points difference ratio in all group's matches
6) Team that was created earlier
What are the criteria of determining home advantage in play-offs and finals (National and International leagues)?
Home advantage is determined according to results of previous round:
1) Place taken in group
2) Number of victories
3) +/- points difference ratio in group's matches
4) Team that was created earlier
Why I can't expand my arena?
Arenas can't be rebuild. Currently clubs can not own bigger arenas.
Clubs can rent as many arenas of desired size as they need.
Can I cancel contract with sponsor?
No, it is not possible. Contract with sponsor expires after its term ends or when club changes international league.
How long is the season? When does it start?
Season is 63 days long and it begins on the 1st day (comes after 63rd day of the previous season)
How can I ascend to higher division?
International tournament: https://www.basketpulse.com/en/Pagalba-sarasas.htm#hlpanc_2077
National tournament: https://www.basketpulse.com/en/Pagalba-sarasas.htm#hlpanc_2059
Why do I see this message in Trades (Lending) page: “Both teams are using the same computer/IP. “
The system automatically identifies teams that at least sometimes use the same IP address.
It may be that users used the same public network - for example, in library, at school or at university.
Also sometimes mobile network providers give the same IP addresses to different users.
This is an automatic system and sometimes the two users may not be related. Though the system doesn’t work perfectly, it considerably reduces the number of unfair trades. Therefore it is necessary and must be followed.
Today's 'MVP and TOP 5 players' are not selected in league's page. Outdated information in 'MVP and TOP 5 of the day' section.
Players from matches where one team smashed the other team are not considered for MVP or TOP 5 of the day. Even if the player was very good in court, he won't be selected for the TOP 5 (the team played against very weak team). Players to MVP and TOP 5 of the day are selected only from matches where point difference is equal or less than 30.
In leagues where all matches ended with big point difference (between the winner and the loser), TOP 5 and MVP of the day may be not selected at all and it may last for quite a long time. Usually such situation may occur in leagues with few active teams.
I try to change team's jerseys but the changes are not saved. What should I do?
Sometimes some users do not manage to save the new jerseys. In this case there are two ways:
1. Try changing and saving jerseys in other browsers.
2. Frequently save changes: change few elements (for example, colours) and save the jerseys. Click on Change jerseys (in Club's description page), make a few more changes and save again. Continue this procedure until jerseys are finished.
If you didn't manage to change jerseys in one day, write a letter to administration and we will be able to give you one more day for making the changes.