Credits may be purchased in the game. However, game members can achieve the highest results without investing in credits.
Play whenever you want. There is no need to login at a specific time, thus you can play whenever you want and spend as much time as you want.
The majority of game members are basketball lovers. Thus you can communicate and discuss news with people who share the same hobby.
Countries have federations in the game. Participating in their activities game members can contribute to the welfare of their country's community, as well as to the development of the game.
Every team has one very perspective young player that is associated with the present and the future of the team. You may give your name and surname to this young talent.
The game is created in Lithuania where basketball is sport No.1 It is a place with a lot of basketball lovers and experts. It is a place where important international tournaments freeze work and life starts running again only after it all ends.
"Basketpulse is the best strategy simulation for Basket by evidence:
1) You can create your own personal team player
2) You can train every player to get improved day by day, Coaches also
3) You have 2 different championships: National & International
4) National teams compete for the best Global National Team title in 4 different age groups
5) 2 different markets: limited & unlimited (free) for the best options"
"To me BasketPulse is a great community with very different people who all love basketball! I like being a part of this diverse community that is boiling with emotions - joy, rage, determination, pride...
I'm a part of administration, I'm here since the very first days and being here taught me a lot - about basketball, about finances, about life, about people..."
"Fun and realistic basketball themed simulation!
- Hire and fire your own players and coaches.
- Manage the finances for your team.
- Formulate match strategy, providing guidelines for players and coaching on a match by match basis.
- Matches are played daily against other users teams that are aiming for the same goal as you.
It is more a marathon than a sprint, as you try to build a complete team and move up the ranks, in order to compete with (and beat) the best."
Try now and you won't regret